Make no mistake – this could easily become your new favourite sauce…period! This is such a brilliantly versatile marinade that’s perfect for just about any BBQ chicken recipes, duck or poultry recipes or even as a glaze for your favourite fish!
You’ll never run out of creative ways to put it to use – it’s the perfect pick-me-up for simple and cheap BBQ recipes that may be in need of a little lift. Just don’t be surprised if you enjoy it so much, you find yourself getting through gallons of the stuff in a single sitting!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- Ground black pepper to taste
Mix all of the ingredients in a small glass bowl, adding more or less seasoning as required.
- Use to marinate meat or fish for 30 minutes before grilling to add a zesty tang and a little spiciness to your favourite BBQ recipes!